Wednesday 24 February 2021

extract from of forced bisexual adventures part 1 high stakes challenge available from battle annals http://www.battle-annals.co.uk/bi-sexual-stories-page/

 

Hi stakes wrestling


Anne stood up and smiled at her husband. “Its cock sucking time now James”, Anne said looking contemptuously down at me still groaning from the gut and ball punishment. “That’s true Darling”, James replied. “Come lose time to suck my cock”, James said releasing me from the camel clutch and letting me drop to the mats. I flopped to the mats my cupping my aching balls and lay there moaning softly. “Come on get up on your knees cock sucker”, Anne ordered. “Time to suck the winner’s cock loser”, she added. I groaned deeply but struggled to my knees and turned round to face James. I knelt in front of James may face level with the large bugle in his black briefs. I nodded. “Every sucked another man’s cock before?”, Anne asked me. “No”, I replied. “Ever wanted to?”, she asked. “No”, I replied. “But you are going to suck James’s cock?”, Anne asked. “Yes”, I replied after a short delay. “Good, this is going to be even better than I thought”, Anne said smiling wickedly. “OK cock sucker, take his briefs off and look at the winners cock you’re going to suck”, Anne ordered. I stared at Anne then James their faces were filled with eager anticipation and with trembling fingers I clasped the sides of James’s black briefs and pulled them down to his knees.

James’s semi-stiff cock flopped free of his briefs and hung just an inch or two from my face, it was surrounded by a dark thatch of black pubic hair, and two large heavy balls hanging in his scrotum. “I really think he’s going to do it Darling”, Anne said the excitement clear in her voice. “Yes Darling I do believe you are right”, James replied. “Well are you going to suck it loser?”, Anne asked as I stared at James cock and balls wondering if I could make myself suck another man’s cock. When I agreed to the match it was in the belief that I would win and James would be sucking my cock after seeing me fuck Anne, now it was me who was facing the prospect of sucking another man’s cock. My tongue was dry in my mouth and I felt lethargic, unable or unwilling to move. “Come cock sucker, …suck it”, Anne snapped. Could I cross that barrier, suck another man’s cock, do I want to, will I, these thoughts ran round and round in my head as I stared at James ‘s cock. The answer to all three questions was no I kept telling myself, yet deep down I wasn’t so sure, deep down I think I really wanted to do it. But not willingly, be compelled to do it, gave me some comfort but I think in reality it only made it more exciting for me. I don’t think it was the real driver, deep down I think I really wanted to do it.

My cock had softened while I lay cupping my balls and it now stiffened as I contemplated sucking James’s cock. That was the most scary but exciting part of it all. “Come on you agreed to if you lost now suck his cock”, Anne said doubt starting to creep into her voice as I seemed increasingly reluctant to suck James’s cock in her eyes at least. “Yes come on cock sucker suck my cock, or do I have to put you in more holds until you do”, James said sternly. I watched in fascination as his cock started to stiffen in front of my eyes until it was sticking out from his groin.

It continued to stiffen and lengthen the head peeling slowly back to reveal a slick large bulbous cock head. There were beads of precum oozing out of his urethra. Could I actually suck it, I wondered again staring at the flaring slick cock head. “Come on suck it, ..suck it for me Alan”, Anne said excitedly. I watched enthralled my heart thumping and the blood pounding in my ears as James eased his cock forward brushing it against my chin. He rubbed it along my lips coating them with his precum. James pressed his cock head harder against them and to my surprise I opened my mouth and I let him push his cock into it. “Good he’s going to do it Darling”, I heard Anne gasp in shock. “Yes of course the cock sucker is Darling”, James replied sliding his cock head inside my mouth. I couldn’t believe how aroused and excited I was my cock was now very hard, almost painfully hard, jutting out from my groin, all because I had another man’s cock in my mouth. I felt some of James’s precum trickle onto my tongue and then either through instinct or desire my tongue started to probe the underside of James’s hard, excited cock head. “Oh fuck, …. oh shit, …that’s so fucking good”, James moaned as my tongue teased his excited cock head. James pushed his cock in deeper making me gag then pulled it back so only his cock head was inside my mouth. I responded by starting to suck his cock head, using long slow hard sucks making him moan and shudder with excitement. My head span in a heady mixture of confusion and excitement as I tried to come to terms with the realisation that I was sucking another man’s cock. “God, he’s doing really doing it Darling”, Anne gasped breathlessly. Its so fucking horny seeing a man do that you to you, a man made to do that to you Darling”, Anne added with a deep satisfied sigh.

I went to work on James’s cock in earnest with my tongue, making him gasp and moan in excitement. “Oh god, ….oh shit, that’s so fucking good”, James gasped shivering with excitement. “My god Darling, he is really doing it”, Anne said in shocked delight. “It’s the first time I’ve seen another man suck your cock Darling and its s fucking horny”, Anne added. I stopped sucking James’s cock and stared in shock at Anne. They had both said or implied at least that James had wrestled other guys and beaten them and made them suck his cock, now it seemed that I was the first one to agree to this forfeit or at least carry it out. “Yes Alan, you’re the first of the six guys James has beaten, who has actually gone through with the forfeit and sucked his cock. “Its so horny, I’ve been waiting ages to see this, so don’t stop, its pointless now”, she added. “Yeah come on Alan suck my cock again”, James said pressing his throbbing cock head against my lips. “You may never have sucked another man’s cock before, but you are dam good at it Alan”, James added.

I stared first at James, then at Anne. This would have been a good time to back out and leave with my dignity just about in tact. However to my surprise and their delight I opened my mouth and let James push his cock head back in it. “Oh god yes this is so fucking awesome”, Anne said kneeling right next to us, her face very close to where I was sucking her husband’s cock, not wanting to miss anything. I started on James’s cock and again and soon had him gasping and moaning with delight. “Oh god this is fucking great”, James moaned in delight as I continued to suck his cock making him more and more excited. “Alan suck him hard, ..faster”, Anne said clasping my head and forcing it onto her husband’s hard, throbbing cock. “Oh fuck this is too much I don’t know how much longer I can last”, James moaned breathlessly his hips gyrating rapidly, as I sucked his cock hard. “Oh yes Alan make him cum, ..make him cum”, Anne shouted in excitement. “Don’t worry I think he’s about to”, I replied slipping my mouth off James’s all but exploding cock.

No don’t stop, …. keep going, ..keep going”, Anne said pushing my face back towards her husband’s wildly throbbing cock. I opened my mouth to protest and as I did, spunk shot out of the end of James’s cock splattering over my face between my upper lip and below my nose, it ran down my chin and onto my chest a little ending up in my mouth. Anne held my head in place with both hands while several more jets of spunk were pumped out of her husband’s cock onto my face. She stared up in awe at her husband as he ejaculated over my face. “Oh god Darling, you did it, …. he did it, he made you cum, … and let you cum on his face”, Anne said in confused excitement. “Yes Darling, now he’s a real cock sucking loser”, James replied panting heavily from the exertion of his forced ejaculation. I was just as shocked and excited as James and Anne. My first time sucking another man’s cock, my first time making him cum and letting him cum on my face. As exciting and shocking as this was for me, James and particularly Anne, had a lot more install for me yet as it turned out.

Sit down Darling and rest”, Anne said pushing her husband toward the settee. “When you have rested I want you to fuck him”, she added. “What?”, James asked in shock. “Well he’s sucked cock, now I want to see him take a cock up his arse”, Anne replied. “Hey come on wait a minute”, I said not liking the idea at all. “You shut up loser, cock sucker”, Anne replied grappling me to the ground. She climbed astride my chest and pinned my arms to the mats above me head. “I’m going to have some fun with you Alan while James recovers enough to fuck you”, Ann said and she inched up my chest pinning my shoulders under her knees. “Hey I’m not going to be fucked”, I protested struggling to unseat Anne.

No cock sucker?, ….. we shall see?”, Anne replied easily riding out my weak attempts to get her off my shoulders. “You’re too weak to do anything about it Alan and in no position to stop us”, Anne said as I continued to struggle still failing to get her off. Anne inched up a little more until my head was deep between her thighs with my face almost touching her naked hairy cunt.

I’m going to get you off”, I said struggling harder. “No you won’t cock sucker”, Anne replied still keeping me down despite my hard struggles to free myself. “I’ll make you an offer Alan if you can get me off before James has recovered I’ll let you go”, Anne said. “If you don’t then you will let James fuck you”, she added. “That’s not much of an offer”, I replied. “It’s the best you’ll get loser”, Anne said. “You’re only scared to agree because you know you can’t get me off wimp, .. cock sucker”, Anne added. “I’m going to get you off you see”, I replied struggling even harder. My stiff cock twitching with excitement. I didn’t know if it was twitching because Anne had me pined beneath, in this sexy dominating hold or it was thinking about losing and being fucked by James. “So you agree then?”, Anne asked she fought to keep my shoulders down. “Yes and I’ll be free in moments”, I replied my excited cock twitching even more. I struggled furiously for several minutes but never succeeded in unseating Anne all I managed to do was exhaust myself. When James stood up recovered from his ejaculation I was still firmly pinned under his wife Anne. I was sweating and panting from the exertion, too weak to struggle anymore.

Do you really want me to fuck him Darling?”, James asked as he stood looking down at us. “Yes of course I do, I’ve wanted to see that just as long as I wanted to see a man suck another man off”, Anne replied. “I bet Alan’s never had anything up his arse before”, James stated “I’m sure his arse will be way too tight to take my cock”, he added. “Yes but so were you Darling but we cured that didn’t we”, Anne replied. “Yes”, James said his soft cock stiffening as he recalled being finger fucked and eventually fucked by a vibrator then a rubber dildo by his wife Anne. “You know where the stuff is go get it and start working on Alan’s arse to loosen it up enough to take your cock”, Anne added. Alan left the room leaving Anne and me alone. “OK Alan you’re nice and weak now but I want you even weaker”, Anne said pressing her naked hairy crotch tight into my face.

Mmmm, …nnnngh”, I mumbled unable to breathe through Anne crotch smother. “Oh this is so god having you like this Alan”, Anne said smiling down into my concerned face as the air in my lungs started to run out. “I love the idea of beating and dominating a man physically”, Anne added. My eyes widened pleading with Anne for mercy as my lungs started to burn. “I love doing this to a man if I get the chance”, she added. “Hi Darling just weakening Alan some more so he’s complaint when you fuck him”, Anne said to James who returned with lubricant and some variously sized vibrators and dildo’s. “Just like I’ve done to you Darling”, Anne added. “Tell me about it”, James replied kneeling in the mats and spreading my legs wide. James placed the backs of my legs on his thighs, raising my legs off the mats and exposing my arse. “That’s it Darling grease him and stretch him so he can take your cock up the arse”, Anne said. “While I keep him like this”, she added. “Yes of course Darling”, James replied coating his forefinger with lubricant and wiping it around the entrance to my arse.

I gasped and a shiver of excitement ran down my spine as I felt James’s finger probing the entrance of my arse coating it with lubricant. “Yes Alan its very exciting and you’ll love it once you get over the initial pain”, Anne said smiling into my face flushed face, she could feel the exited tremors rippling through my body as her husband’s forefinger caressed the opening of my arse as he applied lubrication to it. Anne had eased the pressure of her crotch smother allowing me to breathe a little, keeping me conscious but weak and complaint. My body stiffened when I felt James’s forefinger pressing against my arse forcing its way in. I grimaced, it hurt even with the lubrication, it felt like it was burning my arse as his forefinger slipped slowly deeper into my arse eased by the lubrication. James forced his finger in up to the knuckle then eased it back out again. I flinched and twisted from the burning painful sensation of James’s forefinger slowly stretching my anal muscles apart. He applied more lubricant to it and repeated this several times until it slid in and out with ease. I was still twisting and flinching but not from pain, from excitement, the maddeningly excited sensation of James’s forefinger fucking my tight virgin arse was irresistible. My cock had shriveled to a little stump due the burning pain of the initial penetration, was now hard and throbbing with excitement again

Satisfied James started to force his forefinger in deeper and the burning sensation returned with renewed fury. I twisted and flinched gasping in pain my sphincter resisting the invasion, my cock deflated rapidly as James slowly forced his forefinger all the way in. He eased it out again drawing even more painful sensations from my sphincter. James added more lubricant to his forefinger and forced it in and out again over and over slowly stretching my sphincter until the pain turned to pleasure and he had me twisting under Anne in excited delight, my cock rock hard once more. “See Alan I told you, you would like it”, Anne said grinning as I gaped open mouthed with excited arousal, moaning helplessly. “He loves it Darling just like you do”, Anne said to her husband.

Yes I can see that Darling”, James replied. “His cock is now harder and bigger than ever”, he added staring at my hard, throbbing cock, dark and bloated as more blood was being pumped into it by my spiralling arousal. “Ok I think he’s ready for the first vibrator now Darling”, Anne said. “Yes I believe you are right Darling”, James replied lubricating the small with plastic vibrator. “The vibrator up your arse is going to drive you wild Alan, ..wild”, Anne said smiling into my flushed face.

Fuck”, I gasped my body tensing again as James started to force the end of the smallest vibrator into my arse. It was thicker than his forefinger and it hurt as it started spreading and stretching my anal muscles wider. Again I was gripped by the hot burning sensation in my anal muscles as the vibrator slowly penetrated my arse. James pushed it about half way in, then drew it out before pushing it back in. James did this several times until my anal muscles were stretched and relaxed and the pain turned to pleasure. “Ohhh god, oh fucking hell”, I moaned breathlessly as James fucked my arse with the vibrator making me shiver in delight. “OK Darling he likes that give him it all now”, Anne said. “Yes Darling”, James replied and started to force the vibrator deeper into my arse. “Shit”, I gasped as the vibrator spread my sphincter wider than it had before, it fucking hurt until the head was through. I flinched, mouth agape as James slowly forced the vibrator all the way in. It invaded me, filled my arse, stretched it wider than ever before. “Yes Alan its only fitting you feel what its like to have a cock in you, to be filled and spread”, Anne said smiling down into my red sweat soaked face. “I’m only sorry its not me doing it to you, but I’ll have that pleasure later I’m sure”, she added with a wicked grin.

I caught my breath as James started to draw the vibrator out of my arse painfully stimulating my sphincter again. James coated it with more lubricant before slipping it slowly back into my arse. I sighed and gasped as it spread me again, stretching my sphincter but not as painfully this time. James fed it all they way in the slipped it out, several times until I was twisting and gasping with delight. “You like being fucked up the arse don’t you Alan?”, Anne asked as I twisted and writhed underneath her. “Like all men do after they get over the initial pain and shock”, she added. “Yes, .. Yes,.. Anne”, I gasped. “N,…never felt so excited”, I added breathlessly. “Darling he’s now ready for the next stage”, Anne said to James her husband. “Push it right in and switch it on”, she added. “Yes of course Darling”, James replied feeding the vibrator all the way in. My body stiffened in anticipation of what the vibrator running would feel like.

Ok Alan here it comes enjoy it I’m sure you will”, James said as he turned the cap on the vibrator switching it on. My eyes bulged and I gasped breathlessly as the vibrations stimulated my anal muscles driving me wild with excitement. The vibration made my anal muscle tingle with delight then throb with excitement. The tingling spread to my hard cock making me even harder, so hard it was painful. My anal muscles and nerves started to respond to the vibrations sending surges of excitement rippling through my body. My hips writhed and my anal muscles clenched and unclenched until I was virtually fucking my own arse with the vibrator. “You love it don’t you Alan you love your arse fucked don’t?”, Anne said smiling wickedly into my face. “Yes, …yes”, I croaked breathlessly shuddering helplessly. The vibrator had taken total control of my body and was driving me wild with excited arousal. “I bet you’re hard now Alan, harder than you’ve ever been before”, Anne said reaching back and clasping my cock.

Noooo”, I croaked weakly my cock was no so sensitive even the air circulating round it was driving me wild. When Anne grabbed and squeezed it hard my heart missed a beat and I screamed aloud in delight never so excited and aroused before. “Cum for me Alan, ..come now”, Anne said squeezing my cock harder. “Yes cum for us Alan cum for us now, cum because you have a vibrator tight up your arse”, James said clasping my scrotum. My balls were even more excited and sensitive than my cock if that was possible. When James took them in his hand it was the last straw and I screamed aloud and my cock exploded shooting several long spurts of spunk into the air. Anne continued to pump my cock and James continued to squeeze my balls softly making my ejaculation long and draining. They didn’t stop until they drained my balls dry. “Wow what a mother load of cum you shot”, Anne said as my cock started to go soften him her hand. However vibrator was still buzzing away in my arse ensuring my cock stayed quite hard.

OK Darling, I think its time for a larger dildo now and a cock ring for Alan to keep him nice a hard”, Anne said. Alan chose a larger solid black rubber dildo large the small vibrator but not as big or long as his erect cock, he showed it to Anne who nodded. “Perfect Darling, I’ll lubricate it while you get a cock ring. Alan departed and returned shortly with a metal cock ring. Meanwhile Anne had coated the back dildo with lubricant. My heart had stopped pounding and my breathing was less frantic my cock had softened a little more but not too much the buzzing vibrator made sure of that. “Swap you Darling”, Anne said offering the lubricated dildo. Alan took the dildo and handed her the metal cock ring. “OK Alan this will keep you nice and hard”, Anne said slipping the metal cock on my cock. She forced it all the way down the root of my almost fully erect cock.

It was snug, tight fit and I watched amazed as my cock started to stiffen, stimulated by the excited vibration of the buzzing vibrator up my arse. “Mmm, .. yes back to fully hard”, Anne said stroking my fully erect cock. “But I’m sure it will get even harder now Alan, harder than ever before”, she added tickling the under side of my cock head with her finger tip, mercilessly teasing the arrowhead. I gasped, moaning in excitement my cock now harder than iron maintained by the steely grip the cock ring.

OK Darling he’s ready for the bigger dildo now”, Anne said. James switched off the vibrator and drew it slowly out of my arse loving the way and moaned and sighed weakly. James smiled at his wife Anne and started to push the larger black dildo up my arse. “Fuck”, I croaked as the head of dildo spread my anal muscles wider than the vibrator. The burning pain returned but less intensely as my anal muscle were a little looser now, and used to be stretched by the vibrator. I still gasped and my body tensing as James slowly fed the black dildo all the way in. I grunted in pain as my sphincter was spread wider by the larger dildo. The Black rubber dildo was not only thicker but also longer than the vibrator. I’d barley got over the stretching of my sphincter when it stared to penetrate deeper spreading my un-stretched deeper anal muscle wide apart. James fed the dildo all the way in and left it there for a few seconds as I writhed my arse filled and penetrated deeper and wider than ever before. My cock slowly stiffened and grew as the dildo bore its way into my arse until it was larger and hard than it had ever been before. It dark red and shiny bloated with excited blood.

James started to ease the dildo all the way out making me moan and whimper weakly. He added more lubricant before feeding it all the way back in. James did this many times slowly getting faster until I was gasping and writhing in delight my cock throbbing and twitching with exited arousal. It had never been so hard or so sensitive. “My, you do like a cock up your arse Alan”, Anne said. “Your cock is now much more impressive, so hard and no doubt so sensitive”, she add teasing my flaring cock head with the tip of her finger. “Shit”, I moaned breathlessly my cock surging with excited arousal at her soft maddening caress. “Good darling, keep fucking him hard with that black rubber dildo, stretch and spread him wider, he has to take your cock”, Anne said as she continued to tease my cock head. James did just that, he really fucked my arse hard and fast with the black rubber dildo making me almost delirious with excited arousal. My cock throbbed wildly, more excited than I could ever remember it, but I didn’t cum. The steel cock ring kept my cock hard but it also delayed my ejaculation. I twisted and writhed helplessly eager to cum, wanting to cum, but it didn’t happen. It was maddening the arousal and excitement was sapping my strength, weakening me taking everything out of me and there was no release, no ejaculation!

Yes Alan, that cock ring controls you in more ways than one”, Anne said as I stared at her dumfounded unable to understand why I was desperate to cum, but couldn’t. “You want to cum, need to cum but you can’t?”, Anne said with a wicked smile. “Don’t worry you will cum Alan but not for a little while, after I have had fun riding your cock, now its nice an big”, Anne added. Anne eased back down my chest and raised her self above my cock that was now hard, huge and rigid, pointing straight up in the air, almost black with bloated blood. Anne lowered herself onto my cock, and sighed as my hard bloated cock filled her cunt making her squirm with excitement. “That cock ring makes you like my human dildo Alan”, Anne said breathlessly as she rode my cock faster and faster getting more and more excited. “Alan I’m going to ride your cock to multiple orgasms until I finally let you, … make you cum”, Anne added huskily.


By Friar Copyright 2010

http:www.battle-annals.co.uk


extract from a longer story where a guy wrestlers another the prize for him to fuck his wife the penalty for losing to suck her husband ad be fucked by him. This extract started after the guy losers and has to suck the husbands cock and be fucked up the arse by the husband with ever larger dildos the story continues with the husband and wife both fucking the losers

No comments:

Post a Comment